Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nathan's VF2 Review and Picture

Hi Alan,
I was finally able to get some serious trail time in this past weekend so I thought I would give you my impression of the VF2.  My VF2 weighs in at 31.8lbs but it climbed like a 23 pound cross country racer.  It went down the hills like it has 2 more inches of travel then it does.  This bike just blew me away.  It took everything I threw at it and it was like it was saying "that's all you got." 
The CCDB is in a league of its own.  I am coming off of a Pushed RP23 and that shock does not even compare to the CCDB.  It is so nice not having to flip a pro-pedal switch all the time.  No it is just point and go and no worry's about whats in my way. 
Thanks so much to you and Jason for all of your help with this project.  I am a Chumba rider for life!!!  Keep me in the loop with what is happening with the new EVO and the longer travel XCL.
Thank you-
Nate  


No comments:

Post a Comment