Sunday, May 9, 2010

Vaughn's VF2 Review and Pictures

Vaughn - one of Orange County's most sought after music DJs - recently picked up a new VF2 to replace his GT full suspension bike.  He is running a Cane Creek Double Barrel rear shock and Fox fork with SRAM x.9 drivetrain.

 Here's a letter he wrote us:

Hey Alan!

The bike is awesome! I have taken it to a few trails and really love the ride. I feel very comfortable and safe when I am riding much like the feeling you get when your riding in a nice sedan as opposed to a compact. The up hill is great I was able to overcome the same uphill challenges I had on my GT. Plan on doing much more this weekend. Here are a few pics of the bike on the trails. Thank you so very much for the sale and working so hard to make your company special to mountain bikers!

Vaughn B.

Vaughn @ Carrizo Plains National Monument




No comments:

Post a Comment